Saturday, November 14, 2009

Give Back Now!

Welcome to my Web Log. The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences with an organization I'm part of, Leadership St. Petersburg. Additionally I'm going to present volunteer opportunities with non-profit organizations throughout the Tampa Bay Area. Many people would like to donate their time or money or both to a cause they believe in. Unfortunately it can be hard to find organizations that share those beliefs. This blog can provide exposure for these organizations and contact information to help link them with volunteers.


These are difficult economic times and if everyone could just donate a little time, money or whatever they have our community would be so much better off.


My journey with Leadership St. Petersburg is just beginning. I've already met many people who hold diverse positions with our community and will use this space to provide insight into the people and experiences that come from the LSP program. Join me on this journey. Be open to volunteerism, especially for good organizations and causes. It will make you feel good and we could all use a little "feel good" right now. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is very hip. Volunteering is very now. You are officially in the digital community... Welcome, my friend.

    ReplyDelete